Thursday, May 13, 2010

FEEL THE RAGE

This was a pretty good find on ebay, i was the only bidder and i won it for $5... first press on Rivalry Records . I think this is the best release from TFS, probably because it sounds like im listening to a youth of today record...

The First Step - What We Know
/605 on Blue vinyl w/ Regular cover
Insert
lyrics

Another sweet band from DC featuring members from Striking Distance, 86 Mentality & more...
lyrics
1st press on black /700

I checked this band out after a fellow blogger posted the same record on his blog.. Force Fed are a sXe band from Pennsylvania that play straight up fast hardcore...

1 comment:

  1. Hey man, I just added your blog to the Hoverboard on my site http://limitedpressing.com not sure if you've ever heard of it before. Do me a favor and sign up, put a picture in your profile, and also fill it out. This way I can link your user name and info to the feed that's in the hoverboard. Message me if you are confused http://limitedpressing.com/users/1 thanks a lot!

    ReplyDelete