Friday, December 17, 2010

UGLY BALDSPOT & BOOMING VOICE

I ordered this record a while back when they went up for pre-order on the disinfect web store but for some reason it never arrived, i blame the fuckhead postie that does the run around my area because lately he has been dodgy as with delivering my mail (or lack of delivering my mail) luckily i have a friend that works at the post office down the road who gives me a call when my stuff turns up... Anyway the guys hooked me up with another pre-order on red vinyl and one on black the other week when they were in town for the canberra knife fight show..

TAIPAN - Death to the Pharaoh by Disinfect Records

Taipan - Ten Day Dawn

Pre-order Red vinyl /55 (i think?)55/300Black vinyl154/300

I also picked up the s/t in melbourne the other week for $5 at missing link,
i dunno the pressing info for this clear water colour vinyl but i do know its also on black..

Taipan - S/t

No comments:

Post a Comment